Forums

Adding Synchroteam to White list

Hello, I'm working on a project that uses Synchroteam's API. I currently get the "tunnel connection failed 403 forbidden", so i would need it to be added to the white list please.

I just subscribed to a 5$ paid account.

Here is a link to the documentation.

https://api.synchroteam.com/

Thank you !

Sure! It looks like the endpoints are all on ws.synchroteam.com, so I've just whitelisted that -- it should be active within about five minutes.

Thanks !

I'm stil getting the error :

requests.exceptions.ProxyError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='ws.synchroteam.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v3/invoice/list?changedSince=2022-03-03+14%3A44%3A31.046376&pageSize=100&page=1&sort=ascending (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden')))

Its seems to be working now ! Looks like it needed a bit more time. Thanks for the support !

Excellent, thanks for confirming!

Actually, I've just noticed that you have a paid account (thanks!). That means that you don't need to ask for sites to be whitelisted, as you have unrestricted Internet access. Are you running your code in a console that you started before you upgraded your account? If so, it may still be running with the free settings, so you'll need to create a new one to get them. Alternatively, if you put some stuff in your code to connect to the site via our proxy explicitly, you can now remove that.